chelsea

Sunday, November 12, 2006

i want to do my project on loss. i like the mediums boltanski uses, and his work already reminds me a lot of my own. My grandfather is sitting in a nursing home dying and it's all i can ever think of, i just need to do some art work about it. i want to find some wood at a junk yard or something and build a small shack, i will scribble everything i've been keeping on papers in notebooks all over the inside walls.
i'm not entierly sure where to find the marerials i will need for this. i have a few ideas, this might not be the one i go through with. either way i really want to find some aged wood and build some sort of structure. i also want to incorporate names from obituaries and recent deaths somehow, to show how important everyones life was, not just my grandfathers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home